EL GOBIERNO BRASILEÑO OFRECE BECAS, A ESTUDIANTES DE PAÍSES EN DESARROLLO, PARA REALIZAR ESTUDIOS DE POSGRADO (MAESTRÍA O DOCTORADO COMPLETO).
Dear Water Professional,
The 14th IWA Leading Edge Conference on Water and Wastewater Technologies (LET 2017) will be held in Florianópolis, Brazil, from 29 May to 2 June 2017. The LET 2017 is devoted to innovation in the field of water technology, allowing to bring research and development to rapid practical application. This IWA initiative improves the instruments for water management, and widens their scope - with a focus on integrating urban water systems and river basins.
|Click HERE to submit your abstract by 31st October 2016|
The call for papers is now open and the topics to the conference are:
2. Technologies for control of micropollutants and pathogens of emerging concern
3. Advance anaerobic technologies
4. Advance treatment materials and multifunctional membranes
5. Applying advanced microbiology/genetic tools
6. Innovative biofilm and granular processes
7. Innovative decentralized technologies for developing countries
8. Green-blue-infrastructure to enhance urban water management
For further details on the topics, please visit the conference website.
Submit your paper abstracts by 31st October 2016 and contribute to ensure that LET keeps its characteristics: the highest quality for scientific content, the most impact of technical developments, the most intense interchange of personal and professional opinions – bridging the gap between academia and practice.